Models in photo we all know which female body parts men most frequently like to explore, but there is more to her than a vagina, br**sts and butt. The largest amount of nerve endings may be packed into those areas, but she has pleasure sensors all over her body, and getting her in the mood may be as easy as stimulating some of these often-neglected parts. Incorporating touching these places into foreplay and s*x, or just giving her some pleasure after a hard day, will definitely earn you some brownie points.
1. hair maintaining their gorgeous locks isnâ€™t the only reason women go to their hairstylists so often. The process of wash, cut, color, and styling can actually be quite a stress reliever. Running your hands gently through her hair is a surefire way to send tingles down her spine. Let your fingers massage circles from her temples to the nape of her neck and sheâ€™ll be putty in your hands.
2. pelvis concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, youâ€™ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while youâ€™re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until sheâ€™s begging for more.
Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while, Inner thighs touching her inner thighs without venturing into the vaginal area will make for an excellent tease that is sure to get her revved up. Use your hands and mouth to caress and kiss the insides of her thighs, getting excruciatingly close to her ultimate pleasure spot, but pulling back before going all the way.
4. Ear LobesTouching, kissing and even lightly biting the earlobes of your woman will up the bliss factor for her. These delicate, soft lobes are very sensitive and most women thoroughly enjoy the sensation of having a manâ€™s lips on them.
You can nibble around the outside of the rest of her ear as well, but for courtesyâ€™s sake avoid jamming your tongue inside her ear.
5. Palms of her handsPeople often use their hands as tools to please their partners, butrarely do they consider the pleasure potential of stimulating the hands themselves.
The palm of a womanâ€™s hand is an innocuous spot to focus a little attention on without making people around you uncomfortable.
Tracing your finger along her palm will give her delightful shivers and make you appear sensitive and attentive.
6. Behind her knees this area is one that most men donâ€™t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive.
Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Donâ€™t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once youâ€™re alone too.
7. Small of her back the best way to guide your woman through a crowd is to place your hand against the small of her back.
This small gesture shows that you feel protective of her without being too pushy like an arm around the shoulder might be. When youâ€™re alone, kissing or licking down her spine to end up with a kiss on the small of her back will get her heart racing.
8. Clavicle A well-defined clavicle, or collarbone, can be very s*xy on a woman. Why not show your appreciation for its beauty with your touch and kiss? Pay attention to this body part while sheâ€™s still fully clothed, unbuttoning her shirt just enough to reveal the clavicle and no further. You can always come back to it once the clothes have disappeared as well to remind her of the anticipation it created when you started there.
9. Nape of her back Once you get to the nape of her neck, place a few light kisses there. In ancient Japan, the back of a womanâ€™s neck was seen as very attractive by men since it was one of the few places not covered by clothing. In modern times, the nape of the neck is often neglected in favor of more obvious pleasure centers, but never underestimate the power of gentle touches and kisses from her hairline to her shoulders.
10. Everywhere else every inch of her body is covered with nerve endings that could bestimulated, but that doesnâ€™t mean that she doesnâ€™t have some no-go places.
Some women canâ€™t stand to have their faces touched, while others find it unbearable if their hands are tickled.
As you explore, youâ€™ll learn which places your touch has the best effect on and which you should avoid.