Williams recently did a video with Self Magazine of herself letting her twerk flag fly. The clip is nothing short of incredible, and Williams’ twerk form is impeccable. Plus, her guide to twerking breaks down the dance move into a few basic steps making twerking seem easier than ever.
First, get into proper twerking position. You can do so by squeezing your glutes and engaging your quads, according to Williams. Then, widen your stance. You’ll want your feet to be far enough apart that you can comfortably slide into a squat. After you’ve mastered your stance, bring your hands to your thighs and slowly slide them down your legs as you bend your knees and sink into a squat. At this point, you should look pretty ready to twerk. Relax and lean forward, arching your back to bring maximum attention to your butt. The final step is simple: Twerk it out.
Serena Williams does this masterfully and tries to engage everyone around her, which eventually leads her to be teaching an impromptu twerking class on the side of the road. Amazing.
Silly Serena !
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)